Archiv des öffentlichen Rechts (AöR) – Subscription information, including online access via Ingenta
- Price information
- Optional cloth binding
- Current volumes
- Previous volumes at Schmidt Periodicals
- Previous volumes at DigiZeitschriften
- Online access to the full text of the AöR for subscribers
- Online access for institutions/libraries
- Online access for private persons
You can obtain a subscription to the Archiv des öffentlichen Rechts from your bookstore, your subscription agent or directly from the publisher. Please send new orders and cancellations as well as all questions regarding subscription to the journals to our Customer Service Department, Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG, Postfach 2040, D-72010 Tübingen, fax them to +49 7071 51104 or e-mail to journals [AT] mohr.de. Subscriptions may be cancelled four weeks before the end of the year at the latest. One volume contains four issues, each issue has approximately 170 pages. Prices do not include shipping and handling. The price for a single issue is € 77.00.
Volume 138 (2013)
- Institutions € 264.00* (including IP controlled electronic access with hyperlinks for a medium-sized institution with up to 20.000 users.) We ask larger institutions to obtain a price quote directly from the publisher. Contact: sandra.witt [AT] mohr.de
- Individuals € 149.00* (including electronic access with the user's name and password)
(*recommended retail price)
Optional cloth binding
One volume, four issues for a cloth volume (with cover) for an additional € 17.00
You can order the current volumes 138 (2013) and 137 (2012) directly from the publisher. Please contact Sandra Witt, Tel: +49 7071 923-20, e-mail: sandra.witt [AT] mohr.de. The price of the current issues applies to orders for back issues as well.
Previous volumes at DigiZeitschriften
The contents of volumes 27 (1911) to 128 (2003) are available from DigiZeitschriften, which is similar to the JSTOR project, as easily readable, graphic files, searchable via the table of contents. Some of the articles can be downloaded free of charge at www.digizeitschriften.de. Members of institutions can access the online subscription over their intranet. In this case, the administrator will have to activate the network's IP address space at DigiZeitschriften beforehand.
The predecessor of the AöR, the Archiv für öffentliches Recht (1886 - 1910) at DigiZeitschriften.
Online access to the full text of the AöR for subscribers
The articles in the AöR are available online to institutions and private persons, starting with volume 128 (2003). Online access can be obtained through IngentaConnect, a provider of digital publications of journals on the Internet. In order to set up your online access, please proceed as follows:
Online access for institutions / libraries
In order to set up your online access, please go to http://www.ingentaconnect.com/register/institutional. You can also click on Sign up here on the IngentaConnect home page and follow the link Institutional registration. Registration is in five steps and can be done in less than five minutes. In order to register, you will need the following information:
- personal information on your role as administrator
- name and address of your institution / library
- if you would like to obtain articles by fax or through Ariel:
a fax number or the IP address of your Ariel machine (optional)
Access to IngentaConnect can be set up in two different ways. You may select one or both methods of authentication:
- IP address or IP address field (users may obtain access from computers with an IP address from an address field which has been established by the system administrator; you might have to ask you system administrator for this.)
- user name and password
In order to register, please follow these five steps:
- enter contact information of institution and administrator
- information on the purchase of articles
- login as administrator
- confirmation of registration
After you have done this, you will see a confirmation page on which you will be given your IngentaConnect customer ID number. Please always indicate this number when you communicate with IngentaConnect. This will enable IngentaConnect to verify your registration data immediately. On the confirmation page, you can now set up your institutional subscription. If you are already registered with IngentaConnect and would like to set up access to the AöR in addition, login with your administrator user name and password and select the Subscriptions option. You can then view a list of the journals to which you already have access. Activate the new access by using the Add tab. Should you experience any problems when registering or activating your access, please send an e-mail to: help [AT] ingentaconnect.com. You will receive further information and assistance from this address.
Online access for private persons
In order to set up your online access, please go to http://www.ingentaconnect.com/register/personal. You may also click on Sign up here on the IngentaConnect home page.
- Please fill out the fields of the form.
- Choose a user name and a password. Each of these must contain at least five characters (letters or digits).
- After you have filled in all the fields, click on Register.
- You can now set up your subscriptions by clicking on Personal subscriptions and then on Add.
- Search for the Archiv des Öffentlichen Rechts.
- If you have a customer number, please enter it. Make a checkmark beside the title of the journal and then press Add.
After you have done this, you will receive a page confirming your registration. You will receive an e-mail when your access has been activated. If you are already registered with IngentaConnect and would like to set up access to the AöR in addition, select Personal subscriptions under Manage my IngentaConnect. You will then be able to view a list of the journals to which you already have access. You can activate the new access using the Add tab. Should you experience any problems when registering or activating your access, please send an e-mail to help [AT] ingentaconnect.com. You will then receive further information and assistance.
download as a PDF (110 KB) »